Announcer – Point Zero Radio (CHPZ)
Wenruck Communications is looking for the next digital and on air superstar, who will contribute to the growing ratings of this exciting CHR radio station based in the best, and one of the most competitive cities in North America! Reporting to the Assistant Manager; the ideal candidate will be driven to win in a highly competitive market!
If you consider yourself an ambassador of pop culture and hit music, and your friends tell you that you should be a YouTube star – read on!
- Drive ratings on air as well as our digital platforms, by curating / aggregating compelling and relevant audio for the Point Zero Radio brand.
- On air 3-4 days a week.
- Creating content for our social and digital platforms.
- Fill-in as needed.
- An inspiring work ethic.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great public speaking skills.
- Experience with RadioDJ, BUTT and VoiceMeeter.
- Experience as a YouTube Partner.
- Knowledge of Halifax considered an asset.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This is a Volunteer Position.
Wenruck Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All information provided during the application process is kept confidential and only used by Wenruck Communications for the purposes of recruitment and selection. Information collected during the recruitment process is destroyed after six months on file.